With the swift wave of tablet and mobile computing well in motion, some of us find ourselves stuck in a so called “grey area” – where we often find different, yet equally valid reasons for wanting to use a tablet style device, or a PC setup with large or multiple monitors.
That being said, there are glaringly obvious reasons for using each setup. Clearly you couldn’t lug your massive PC, with all its attachments around on the subway or bus. On the flip-side, your tablet, most likely isn’t geared to run various resource intense applications – and can prove to be tricky, attempting certain tasks with a much smaller display.
Well, the leap has officially been made.
Hannspree, a global leader in manufacturing consumer electronics, announced last week the launch of their new, HannsG All-in-One Android Touch Screen monitor. Users can now truly experience big screen, high powered computing, without sacrificing the precise touch ability, and hands-on feel that tablets offer.
Some impressive specs:
- Very accurate and responsive 10-point touch control technology – everything from games to re-arranging files is handled with laser point precision.
- 1080p resolution which can handle the most elaborate and graphically intense applications, games, and multimedia.
- 1.6GHz Quad-Core processor and 1GB RAM to manage day-to-day computing as well as highly active multitasking.
- 8GB of internal storage with a micro SD slot capable of extending memory to 32GB.
- Makes use of Miracast Technology, users can project to and from other devices (tablets or televisions) that also support the same technology.
- Connectivity abilities are vast with HDMI, VGA, and DVI inputs.
The HannsG CT23BH0B boasts a 23″ full HD LED display – along with a Quad Core 1.6Ghz Processor allowing users to sincerely appreciate their games, applications, and multimedia. by combining both Windows 8 touch screen interaction, with a new smart android box 4.4 (kit-kat OS), they’re essentially offering the best of both worlds at a reasonable suggested retail price of £249.00.
The all-in-one Android touch display Works equally well with vertical applications – interactive signage and kiosks for educational and business purposes.
There is no denying the appeal of this fully interactive touch screen system. The versatility it offers, along side the plethora of options and features, puts it into a class of its own.